Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bodies

So Body Works is in my town and I really want to go see it. I really think it would be interesting to see the human body in this way. My wife on the other hand thinks it's morbid and defiantly something she can miss. Now, in the course of my short professional life I've seen most of the important internal organs right up close. Why would I want to see more dead people? It's like a CPA going home and doing their taxes. What do you think doing these jobs do to us. Does it desensitize us to the point where we can say, "It's just another dead body?" What does that say for humans, or individuals? Sorry I'm being like this, I almost got in a fight today and that always makes me wax philosophical.

http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.html

RT

2 comments:

mielikki said...

I'm going to visit Portland, Oregon, soon, and planning on checking this out, myself. I've heard good things about it. . .

Holly said...

I went to this in Oklahoma City last week. It was awesome!! Definately go check it out!